The Swedish FireSteel ‘BIO Scout 2-in-1’ from Light My Fire is a lightweight, fuel-free igniter that will reliably light a fire in all kinds of weather. It also has a built-in emergency whistle.
This fire steel can ignite all tinder such as cotton balls, paper, dry grass and bark, and can be used with gas stoves and gas barbeques.
It will work in cold conditions and at any altitude, lasting for 3,000 uses.
It also comes with a built-in emergency whistle just in case you need to call for attention and a flexible cord for attachment.
Get a fire started like a pro when you’re off the grid with the Swedish-made FireSteel 2.0 Scout from Light My Fire.
- Lasts for 3,000 strikes
- Lights a fire in any weather at any altitude
- Ignites all tinder such as cotton balls, paper, dry grass and bark
- Designed and built by the Swedish Defense Department
- Built-in emergency whistle
- Will not self-ignite
- Made in Sweden
- Dimensions : 135 x 75 x 15mm
- Material: Ferrocerium rod | Stainless steel striker | Bio plastic handle
- Strong nylon cord – prevents you from accidentally separating the ferro rod and the steel striker