When you purchase a ticket to attend a program with Eco Explorers, you are entering into a contract and the following cancellation terms and refund policy applies. The following policy explains what your ticket gives you, including refunds and compensation if we or you have to cancel.
If we cancel
If we cancel a session due to the weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer one of the following options:
- Offer you a makeup session.
- Give you credit for the session missed.
- Or a voucher to use towards our online programs or resources.
If a session is cancelled after it has already started due to weather or safety concerns, we are unfortunately unable to give a refund or credit of the session fees.
If we have to cancel due to COVID then we will offer a make-up session, credit or for full term bookings, the term will simply be postponed and resume as soon as we can.
If the event has been longer than 3 months and we haven’t been able to run them due to COVID (or any other reasons) then we give you a full refund as well as offer the last two options.
If a program is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met you will be entitled to either a full refund, the choice of another program or credit.
If you can’t attend a session (one-off)
If you cannot attend a session due to being unwell or for any other reason then we do not offer a refund, credit or make-up session as that spot has been held for you during the term or for any of our programs.
If you want to cancel (full term)
If an event has not been cancelled, but you change your mind or are unable to continue, then you’re not entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law. Under our permit licence, we can only accept a certain amount of families per group so that spot has been allocated to you and with short notice, we are often unable to fill positions.
If you booked for a one-off event or workshop, then that ticket is non-refundable, and we cannot offer a credit voucher or makeup session.
If you have booked into a full-term program and your circumstances have changed and you cannot attend, then the following options are available:
- If you cancel 7 days before the commencement of a term program then we can give you a refund minus a 20% admin fee.
- If you cancel with less than 7 days notice or during the first two weeks after the term has commenced, we will give you a refund minus 30% admin fee.
- If you cancel after 14 days of the commencement date, then we cannot offer a refund or credit for the remaining amount.
- In some circumstances, we can also provide a credit voucher, but the above admin fees still apply and are taken out.
Eco Explorers will endeavor to process all refunds within 2 – 6 weeks of such circumstances becoming known and the amount will automatically go back into the same account that you paid with.
Once your booking has been cancelled, you will receive an automated email notifying you of this.