Take it on your next hike, family camping trip, or adventure to learn valuable basic knife skills such as whittling/wood carving or cutting food. The rounded tip is designed to reduce injuries and is perfect for spreading your condiments when used for cooking. This knife conveniently folds down to easily fit in your pocket.
Eco Explorers has tried and tested many knives over the years during our Forest School sessions and workshops, this is a knife we highly recommend and use throughout our very own programs.
Made in France, OPINEL has been manufacturing quality knives in France since 1890 and currently available in natural, blue, green, tangerine or red.
Keep your knife sharp with the Opinel sharpening / honing stone
- Patented Virobloc Lock features a locking mechanism when open and closing giving safety during use and when carrying. Always check the lock and supervise children when using this knife.
- Sourced from sustainable French forests and varnished to be protected against moisture and marks
- Hardwood Beech handle, giving the Knife a more comfortable grip and feel of quality a synthetic handle cannot achieve.
- The corrosion-resistant stainless-steel blades are made from Swedish Sandvik steel and require no special care.
- Blade material – Stainless Steel
- Material handle – birch wood
- Weight – 37 grams
- Blade length – 7 cm
- Closed length – 10 cm
WARNING: Only use under direct adult supervision. There is a risk of injury from sharp blades and edges. We recommend using protective clothing such as gloves and always follow safety precautions when using knives or whittling. Not suitable for children under 8 years.
* Inline with Victorian Laws, you must be 18+ to purchase this item.