9:30 am - 3:00 pm
It’s time to get kids off the screens and into our Forest School program these summer school holidays! Our Forest School introduces essential bush survival and bushcraft skills through hands on learning and nature-based activities that are fun, engaging and build confidence, resilience and most importantly encourage them to move and strengthen their bodies and connect with nature in a deep and meaningful way.
We have children that leave our programs saying, it was the best day of their lives! Each Forest School holiday program is different so no two will be alike.
Some of the activities that will be offered during this Forest School program are:
- make a primitive tools using whittling knives, knots and stones
- construction with our loose parts (ropes and sticks)
- how to tie rope knots
- how to stay safe in the bush
- snake awareness and safety
- creating, crafting, making art with natural materials
Located at Arthurs Seat Park on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. The Forest School workshop is led by Laura and Nina.