31/05/2018 - 02/06/2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Interested to know more about bush kindergarten and forest school? This training is available to all settings and is aimed at those who are interested in setting up Bush kindergarten or Forest school.
The aim of this training is to give you an awareness and introduction to Forest School, the ethos, issues to consider and practical activities. This level 1 training will lead you to do the Level 3 Forest School Leader Training.
• Explore principles and background to Forest school
• Holistic Learning approach
• How does Forest School link to your curriculum?
• What is self-concept and self-esteem? How do we promote this at Forest school?
• Consideration and incorporating Indigenous culture in Forest school
• Explore a typical Forest school session including procedures, planning and risk benefit analysis
• Where can Forest School/Bush Kindy take place?
•Health and Safety in the outdoors, Clothing requirements and equipment requirements. What is your role in Health and Safety?
Each person attending the training sessions will need to bring boots or trainers. Everyone should wear long trousers and long sleeved top and wide brimmed hat
Cost $220 per person
Forest school Learning initiative Ltd
To book email email@example.com
No online ticket sales available.